What is a Balance Board?


The balance board is a fitness piece of equipment that offers a fun way to train your balance. It also improves your motor coordination skills, and it strengthens your core. It also has shown to calm and relax the person after a session.

It was originally created for skiers and then surfers so they can practice their skills in the off-season. It is now used in fitness training and in therapeutic setting (knee rehabilitation, children with developmental disorders, proprioceptive training). Athletes continue to use it to improve their performances.

You can easily acquire a balance board to exercise at home. It offers a fun way to strengthen your balance and your core. The difficulty depends on the type of board you are using. Some of them are very easy to practice on. Little kids and elderly people can use them safely. While other balance boards are much more challenging and require great skills.

There are 4 types of balance boards.
Rocker Boards
It improves static balance and is an easy way to start
Rocker-boar type balance board comes with a fixed fulcrum

Underside of rocker-board 
















Rocker-roller Boards
More challenging they improve dynamic balance.
Rocker-roller with a free
moving roller under the borad













Wobble BoardsThey offer a good comprise between the rocker boards (easy) and the other boards with un-attached fulcrums (the rocker-roller and the sphere-and-ring boards). 
Wobble boards are the most common types of balance
boards used due to their good mix of efficiency, fun and safety.

Sphere-and-ring Boards
The base is un-attached and the board can move in all direction making these types of balance boards the most challenging ones.
Sphere-and-ring to use with caution



4 comments:

  1. lance board is a fitness piece of equipment that offers a fun way to train your balance. It also improves your motor coordination skills, and it strengthens ... obalanceboard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Am Abdul Hakim so joyful giving this testimony of genius herbalist,Dr Moses anabic herbal home whom cured me of liver cancer.i was diagnosed of liver cancer 2years back I tried to cope with the sickness but unfortunately it had gone so bad,I went to so many medical centres I was told to go for a special xray which was computed tomography scan.it's result came out that my liver was rottening and was told that there was no cure,I collapsed there at the centre after getting myself an individual who came for a test after being cured from hiv,then gave me an email address of dr Moses anabic so I contacted him and he assured me of a total cure after three weeks of administering his herbs and I was cured totally.nothing is impossible for God almighty any individual suffering from any illness or virus no matter how bad it may be,don't ever think it's impossible.contact him through his personal email address via MOSESANABIC@GMAIL.COM or write him on WhatsApp with +2348100661264.thank you very much doctor Moses.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Talking about herbal medicines that can cure herpes simplex virus totally I have always doubted it,I suffered from herpes virus before
    Now until I came across testimonies of a African herbalist doctor MOSES ANABIC HERBAL HOME whom had saved and cured individuals. Then I contacted the herbalist he told me I would be cured if I believed so I gave him a try I took his herbs as instructed,after two weeks and four days I began to notice so many changes internal and external of my body.i witnessed myself being cured totally from herpes virus,now I do trust herbal medicines than our medical theraphist that have been deceiving us that herpes had no cure.all thanks to DR MOSES ANABIC HERBAL HOME whom treats all kind of sickness totally, you can contact him through his email mosesanabic@gmail.com or making it easier contact him on WhatsApp with +2348100661264.doctor you are genius.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Much appreciation to Dr Moses anabic,I never believed I would be cured from hiv and hepatitis b,I don't know how to start testifying about this great herbalist whom cured me,I had lived with hiv for three years many therapist deceived me that hiv has no cure rather giving me pills just to keep sustaining the ailment but inside of me I knew I was never free.fortunately my bestie whom was suffering from migraine saw a testimony about dr Moses anabic whom cured a man with kidney cancer,I was amazed and we quickly contacted him told him about our ailment with tear of grief in my eye's.then he prepared a powerful herbs for me and my friend with different prescription on how to take them after three weeks of administering his herbs my body system changed automatically then I felt having a new life,so he advised that I should go for a test in three different medical centres which turned out to be negative surprisingly tears rolled down my eyes in joy.my best friend is also happy being cured from migraine totally after a week and three days of taking her own herb with prescription,all we know is God bless you Dr Moses anabic herbal home.he cures all kind of sickness/virus,don't hesitate to contact him through his personal email (MOSESANABIC@GMAIL.COM)or you can call/chat him with +2348100661264.a problem shared is a problem solved,God bless you doctor.

    ReplyDelete