3 Rules to Safely Practice the Balance Board


If you follow these 3 rules, you will reduce your risks of an injury.

1. Go gradually
Balance boards can be very challenging causing falls, sprained joints, and sometime broken bones! So you need to take it gradually and start easily. Choosing the right balance board is the first step to a safe practice. Start with an attached board as they are easier to use than the non-attached. Follow the exercises for beginners advise. As you improve your balance board skills, you can move on to more challenging exercises.

2. Clear the space around you
That may seems obvious, but you don’t want any sharp objects, edgy tables, or any piece of hard furniture that you may impact if you fall. If you follow the first advise, the risk of falling are low. However, you may need some space to catch yourself if you loose your balance.

3. Practice only when you’re sharp
Balancing yourself on an instable surface require your full attention! The senses become heightened and all your attention is focused on the task at end. Getting on wobble board when we have a buzz (or drank), feel tired and sick, or are under medication causing drowsiness is not a good idea.

Balance boards are great fun and they offer benefits to our health and level of fitness. Following these 3 rules of safety will have you enjoy the full experience!

Here’s a video from jesserzamora where no harm was experienced but it shows that it can be trickier then it seems. The person picked a challenging non-attached type.


2 comments:

  1. Am Abdul Hakim so joyful giving this testimony of genius herbalist,Dr Moses anabic herbal home whom cured me of liver cancer.i was diagnosed of liver cancer 2years back I tried to cope with the sickness but unfortunately it had gone so bad,I went to so many medical centres I was told to go for a special xray which was computed tomography scan.it's result came out that my liver was rottening and was told that there was no cure,I collapsed there at the centre after getting myself an individual who came for a test after being cured from hiv,then gave me an email address of dr Moses anabic so I contacted him and he assured me of a total cure after three weeks of administering his herbs and I was cured totally.nothing is impossible for God almighty any individual suffering from any illness or virus no matter how bad it may be,don't ever think it's impossible.contact him through his personal email address via MOSESANABIC@GMAIL.COM or write him on WhatsApp with +2348100661264.thank you very much doctor Moses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Much appreciation to Dr Moses anabic,I never believed I would be cured from hiv and hepatitis b,I don't know how to start testifying about this great herbalist whom cured me,I had lived with hiv for three years many therapist deceived me that hiv has no cure rather giving me pills just to keep sustaining the ailment but inside of me I knew I was never free.fortunately my bestie whom was suffering from migraine saw a testimony about dr Moses anabic whom cured a man with kidney cancer,I was amazed and we quickly contacted him told him about our ailment with tear of grief in my eye's.then he prepared a powerful herbs for me and my friend with different prescription on how to take them after three weeks of administering his herbs my body system changed automatically then I felt having a new life,so he advised that I should go for a test in three different medical centres which turned out to be negative surprisingly tears rolled down my eyes in joy.my best friend is also happy being cured from migraine totally after a week and three days of taking her own herb with prescription,all we know is God bless you Dr Moses anabic herbal home.he cures all kind of sickness/virus,don't hesitate to contact him through his personal email (MOSESANABIC@GMAIL.COM)or you can call/chat him with +2348100661264.a problem shared is a problem solved,God bless you doctor.

    ReplyDelete